Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Take Note: A Prayer (1)


(galleryhip.com)

The other day, while meditating on God’s Word and His ever-present grace and perfect displays of love, I heard Him say to me…..

I AM the essence of what is you.

As I pondered, it unfolded:

I AM the essence of what is you
I AM the essence of what is
I AM the essence
I AM
 
(itsalwaysautumn.com)
 “Heavenly Father, I Am Yours; Your expression.

As I allow the cares and affairs of this world to color my voice I sometimes distort what You say through my words and my actions. Live in me and love through me to keep it pure.

Lord, keep my eyes and my mind on You; keep my heart safe in You.”

 
(imgkid.com)

Any missing notes in a masterpiece work of symphony are heard
and an awkward tension from the silence pierces the soul.

We are those notes! Let your heart be heard

– the wealth of your importance cannot be overstated.

(pixshark.com)
“And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.”
– Exodus 3:14 (KJV)

“And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.”
– John 6:35 (KJV)

“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, 
but shall have the light of life.”
– John 8:12 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment