Sunday, May 26, 2013

Hidden Treasures?

(video courtesy of youtube.com)

“I will give you hidden treasures,
riches stored in secret places,
so that you may know that I am the LORD,
the God of Israel, who summons you by name.”
~Isaiah 45:3 (NIV)

Since I have precious little of your time, today I’ll be brief with my words and ask you to watch the video inserted above and answer this question: Are the treasures He’s hidden for you (not from you) not worth risking your life to find?

“Fear not….”
Found 63 times in the King James Version of the Bible

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
~II Timothy 1:7 (KJV)

“For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.”
~Matthew 16:25 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment